alltags-ratgeber.de on Bad Website Names cash loans on Where You At Wednesday: Player… bat dong san dong th… on Stevie Stone – The Count… rosenrod on Bad Website Names helpful golden retri… on Bad Website Names
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Top Posts from The Monster
- Where You At Wednesday : Cast of "Step By Step"
- Where You At Wednesday : Cast of "8 Simple Rules"
- Where You At Wednesday : The Cast of "The Wonder Years"
- Where You At Wednesday: 3 Ninjas
- Bad Website Names
- Monday Kick(s) Off - Battle of the Janoski's
- Where You At Wednesday : CAST OF "FAMILY MATTERS"
- Where You At Wednesday : THE RAT TAIL
- Where You At Wednesday : Cast of FULL HOUSE
- Where You At Wednesday : Cast of "D2 : The Mighty Ducks"
Tag Archives: Michael Jordan
A little something different today. Which of the following Mars Blackmon commercials is better?
Rappin’ With Mars
The Monster’s Vote: Rappin With Mars…it has MJ in it!
What did you all think about this one? I thought it was too corny. I think it would have been better without the ball. Just show the Jordan image for longer, and then flash up the NBA 2011 Finals logo.
Doin’ work in those 13s!!!
23-year-old MJ and his first trip to Letterman. Promoting the Jordan I. History at it’s finest. Check it out!
I LOVE these NBA 2K11 commercials. This shit makes me want to go buy a console just for this game.
Hilarious spot showing current NBA stars playing NBA 2K11 and talking about MJ’s greatest moments, which you can try to re-enact in the game.
This game looks DOPE!
I’ll admit that I’m mainly doing this post for personal reasons. I’m currently in the middle of reading Sam Smith’s “The Jordan Rules” about the 1990-1991 season and this team, so I have been learning a lot about each of these players above. Obviously, it makes me want to know what they are up to now, so that’s what’s poppin’ off today. Oh, here’s the book, if you want to check it out as well:
Remember, the 1991 Bulls were Michael Jordan’s first championship team! They defeated the Lakers in 5 games.
Five dunks of Michael Jordan posterizing defenders to get your Friday moving along nicely.
A sick MJ vid I stumbled across. The highlights themselves aren’t as dope as some other vids, but the camera angles and slow motion really set this vid apart.