So I went up to a local spot in the Hill last night called CD Alley. Great spot for used vinyl. I walked in and the first thing I saw was a decent condition copy of DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince’s first album “Rock the House”. I don’t even have that shit on CD so I bout fell out right there in the store running over to it. What a find. That shit made my week. I also copped a Delicious Vinyl release of 1995-1998 Rarities, Remixes and Instrumentals from Dilla. It includes Pharcyde remixes and instrumentals off “Labcabincalifornia,” so that was also a dope pick up. The 3rd and final thing I copped was DANA DANE – WITH FAME. Hot Old School shit right there. It includes his two biggest hits too, “Nightmares” and the above “Cinderfella Dana Dane”. A former member of the Kangol Crew with Slick Rick way back in the day, Dana Dane is known for his storytelling as well. Check out the jam above, hopefully you like it, cause one day the Monster might be spinnin’ it at your house party.
alltags-ratgeber.de on Bad Website Names cash loans on Where You At Wednesday: Player… bat dong san dong th… on Stevie Stone – The Count… rosenrod on Bad Website Names helpful golden retri… on Bad Website Names
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Top Posts from The Monster
- Where You At Wednesday : Cast of "8 Simple Rules"
- Where You At Wednesday : Cast of "Step By Step"
- Bad Website Names
- Where You At Wednesday : The Cast of "The Wonder Years"
- Monday Kick(s) Off - Battle of the Janoski's
- Where You At Wednesday : CAST OF "FAMILY MATTERS"
- Where You At Wednesday: 3 Ninjas
- Where You At Wednesday : THE RAT TAIL
- Tiara Nicole - Real Man
- Where You At Wednesday : Cast of FULL HOUSE